- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client, a leading water sector specialist, is looking to recruit an Electrical Spervisor to work on clean and wastewater projects.
- Site Based Electrical Installation Supervisor will lead electrical staff, report to the Site Manager and work alongside other trades in the Utilities Industry
- You will be responsible for the day to day planning, organising, supervision and control of electrical installation and testing works on electrical equipment
- Preparation and review of Programmes, Training Plans, Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Communicating plans, programmes and safe systems of work with project stakeholders and ensuring their understanding and compliance
- Managing activities and staff on site including complying with and enforcing permit to work systems
- Overseeing the electrical installation in readiness for commissioning of equipment including: Motor Control Centres, Pumping Plant, Process Equipment, Standby Generation Equipment, Instrumentation and Communication Networks
- Checking that all relevant electrical information is complete and available prior to commissioning
Candidates are expected to have a strong commitment to Health & Safety ensuring that tasks are planned and executed safely and efficiently.
- Installation Experience within the water and power sectors
- Proven record for site supervision
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- JIB Electrician
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Electrical Trade Skills demonstrated by NVQ/Apprenticeship
- C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations
- Previous experience of working on large water and/or waste water treatment plants and pumping stations.
- ECS/CSCS Card
- Full UK Driving License
- Computer Literate
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.