- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We are currently looking for a CAD Technician to support the delivery of safe and compliant civil & structural engineering designs through the production of Computer-Aided-Design (CAD) drawings, models and associated data/outputs.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Deliver all aspects of project drawing work in accordance with client remit and DOR requirements on time, in full and to budget
- Respond to Director requests in a timely and professional manner
- Undertake where required on site project works within the rail environment, sometimes at night and/or to remote locations, to identify issues and solve problems in a safe and professional manner.
- Manage own CPD and Development Action Plan with support from the Director
- Meet business critical KPIs including safety and financial matrix
- Maintain CAD and similar software knowledge and competence at all times
- Represent the company at meetings with clients, contractors, design teams etc
- Engage and collaborate professionally with all internal staff
- HND or equivalent in AutoCAD or related course
- Minimum 5-years design experience within consultancy practice
- Experience of applying design software (Civils3d, AutoCAD, Revit, Microdrainage etc)
- Working knowledge of design standards and procedures
- Valid UK driving license
- Able to communicate clearly and work proactively as part of a team
- Experience of working within the construction sector
- Past demonstratable experience in drainage, earthworks, steelwork or structural designs; or a combination thereof
- Able to work independently on various projects simultaneously
- Able to manage own time, self-motivated and disciplined
- Able to work proactively in a fast-paced engineering consultancy
- Experience of BIM L1/2 application
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.