- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My Client is recruiting for a Process Engineer in the Water/Energy Sectors
The company is a fast growing process and engineering consultancy, specialising in industrial utilities and process engineering projects for large-scale international blue chip organisations in the UK and overseas. Delivering consultancy, engineering design and project delivery services. The company works with the latest technologies and groundbreaking designs to bring sustainable utilities and process solutions to customers.
The role would suit a post-graduate (BEng or higher) chemical or mechanical engineer with industrial experience looking to develop their career within industrial utility design, or the energy and water management field. Candidates must demonstrate a high level of customer focus and present excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
General duties will include:
- Analysing energy and water data
- Site auditing
- Engineering design (equipment selection and sizing)
- Installation design using AutoCAD
- Liaising with customers, presenting at meetings and general project management
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Competent in data analysis and statistical tools
- Production of heat and mass balance calculations
- Project management - scope, time, and cost management
- Working knowledge of current energy legislation
- Experience in of some/all of the following:
- Industrial utility systems
- Building services
- Renewable energy systems
- Water supply and wastewater treatment
- Resident in the UK
- Current Driving Licence and access to a car
- Candidates may be expected to travel internationally
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.