- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client are an established ISP company based on the Isle of Wight, currently looking for a Health & Safety Manager/Advisor on either a freelance or permanent basis.
The requirements are as follows:
- To keep the company in line with compliance as well as on their projects in general
- Must be very confident in NRSWA qualification
- Liaise with the team and sub-contractors in compliance with Health & Safety
- Ability to manage CDM
- Utilities/telecoms (fibre) experience required
- Liaise with the time and subcontractors
The role will be a 50/50 split between office and site work with the occasional day from home.
Rate/salary for this position is up for negotiation, for which the client have advised they will pay in line or above market rates due to the working location. A van will be provided and ferry costs are also covered as well as accomodation if staying away.
If you think you might be a good it for this role, please apply ASAP with your latest CV.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.