- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our established Tier 1 client are currently looking for a number of Civils Supervisors aross Maidenhead, Bracknell & Slough to work on their expanding range of fibre/telecoms projects in the mentioned areas.
Our client's goal is to deliver the best highways solutions within our industry through efficiency, responsibility and a focus on clients and their customers.
Their services include highways term maintenance, street lighting and electrical services, surfacing, traffic management and public realm infrastructure projects.
Responsible for supervision of telecoms infrastructure installation, including civils, cabling, splicing and testing. Co-ordinating teams of both directly employed and subcontract labour, to ensure that operational and financial targets and deadlines are met and that the works and services are implemented in accordance with the contract requirements.
Key skills and Experience:
- Streetworks Supervisor
- City & Guilds or BTEC in fibre optic installation
- BT/Openreach PIA accreditation
- Knowledge of NRSWA legislation
- Competent in OTDR, CD & PMD testing and analysis
- Blown fibre network installation experience
- Working on live backhaul and metro networks
- As-Built verification and submission
- Read and interpret client network schematics
- Fault management and resolution
- Computer literate, Microsoft Excel & Word
- Supervisory experience
- Ability to use initiative and make critical decisions under pressure
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Understanding of cost and value
- Understanding of programming
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.