- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We are actively seeking a Quality Engineer to work on a contract basis for our Aerospace client based in Fareham, Hampshire.
Role is to start ASAP until December 2021.
Role is offered on a PAYE basis only, (No UMB or LTD) Salary will be discussed upon application.
Holiday pay will be accrued on top, allowing for 33 days of paid holiday. (Inclusive of Bank holidays)
- Provides quality assurance support to customers, suppliers, partners and internal manufacturing cells in order to clear design/drawing anomalies to ensure clean transition from Make to Buy of legacy product.
- Contract review with both Supplier and Engineering to ensure full compliance of Standard operating procedures encapsulating best practice transfer from client to the Supplier.
- Executes the Quality Assurance strategy to ensure product flow consistent with established industry standards, government regulations and customer requirements.
- Provides Quality customer interface and expertise to proactively assure requirements are understood and satisfied, including assisting in complaint resolution and root cause and corrective action determination
- Supports Supply Chain Management organization relative to the collection and analysis of supplier quality data providing expertise and assists suppliers with product and process quality requirements
- Executes the development, implementation, and improvement of the appropriate Quality Management Systems throughout the operation, providing advanced quality planning support in the development and launch of new products, processes and services
- Participates in, and may lead, the auditing of supplier Quality Systems to ensure compliance of part approval documentation to ensure that customer and client requirements are met in legacy products
- Develops and analyses statistical data and product/process performance to recommend and implement improvements in targeted areas
- Develops plan to control and eliminate existing Permits, concessions and waivers on legacy products to ensure a clean transition from engineering through the supplier and then onwards to the customer
- Develops, implements, and audits First Article Inspection Reports, complex inspection and test plans, standards and acceptance criteria, and procedures/work instructions
- Investigates and eliminates causes of complex or multi-dimensional quality problems and follows up on corrective actions
- Participates in the design, procurement, maintenance, and evaluation of gages, measurement instruments, devices and test equipment
- Coordinates with multiple Stakeholders to prepare consolidated plant, customer, and product status information and action plans
Candidates must operate PAYE.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK, and adhere to ITAR restrictions.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.