- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is looking for SIX Site Engineers with Rail and heavy civils experience to join their award winning team, on a high profile project in Milton Keynes.
- Accurate setting out of the works and dimensional precision
- Resolving technical problems at all levels and following up with TQ's where necessary.
- Carry out inspections in accordance with the Inspection and Test Plan in a timely manner.
- The production of survey information, labelled productivity photos and redline drawings for the completion of the As-built records.
- Prepare written risk assessments and method statements for the control of the works, including Work Package Plans.
- Co-ordination and supervision of Sub-contractors in the performance of the Works.
- Assist the Site Management team to update KPI's, material reconciliation and progress reports
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.