- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Customer Service Advisor
I am currently recruiting for a number of customer service advisors to join the collections team within a global automotive company based in their Farnborough office. This is a contract role until December 2021, on a full time basis.
Contract length: 10 month contract
Hours: Monday- Friday 08:00- 16:45/ 09:00-17:15/ 09:45-18:00
1 in 4 Saturdays 9am- 12:30
The role of the customer service advisor will include:
- Working as a Collections Advisor involves optimising customer contact through understanding customers' circumstances and collecting outstanding arrears.
- Speaking to customers over the phone, you'll agree repayment plans, reduce potential risk and secure customer payments whilst working within guidelines.
- Balancing customer needs against commercial viability and company brand values, you'll also support management in change activities to enable process improvement and regulatory compliance.
The successful customer service advisor will require:
- Previous customer service/ high call volume experience (essential)
- Prior knowledge of working in a collections environment (desirable)
- Be capable of handling conflict, negotiating and avoiding confrontation with the ability to prioritise tasks
- An excellent level of both written and verbal English language
- Team player with a high level of motivation and resilience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organisation skills
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.