- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Poling Supervisor (Telecoms)
Our established client within Telecoms are currently looking for a Poling Supervisor to work on their range of fibre rollout projects in and around London and home counties areas.
Reporting to and directed by the Project Manager you will support the growth of the poling gangs and ensure all safety, compliance and quality standards are met through a defined audit and inspection regime set out by the business.
- Highways Authorities Relationships - work with suppliers and Highways Authorities locally to develop an effective working relationship through ensuring consistent high levels of Streetworks compliance and reinstatement quality.
- Inspection Regime - complete in-progress, gate and retro checks in line with business requirements. Recording all results and undertaking remedial actions with the supplier's gangs. Ensure that no further improvement notices are issued by local Highways Authorities as a result of performance.
- Field Manager - monitor gang whereabouts and effectively manage your site visits using the Field Manager system.
- Environmental Compliance - ensure that all activities undertaken in the field and at suppliers' depots are fully compliant with environmental legislation.
- Supplier Competence - undertake assessments of supplier's operatives.
- On-boarding - support the supplier partner and Operations Compliance Manager with on-boarding of new Operatives.
- Business Operations Skills - Experience:
- Experience of supervising poling or cable gangs working in the highways network or having held a position of 'site supervisor' or similar in the telecoms or power industry.
- Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
- NRSWA Unit 2 & 10.
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- Use of Solo, Qlikview, ConnecT etc
- Excellent employee benefits:
- We are committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
- Company Rewards Scheme
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.