- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Customer Service Advisor
I am currently looking to recruit a number of customer service advisors to join a global automotive company based in their Farnborough office. This role will be until the end of October 2021 and on a full time basis.
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5
Rate- £12.72- £15.88
Contract Length- End of October 2021
The role of the customer service advisor will include:
- Provide friendly, professional and efficient phone service to Indirect Sales suppliers and customers.
- Use product and process knowledge to effectively progress requests, make recommendations and promote additional services.
- Achieve first call resolution at every opportunity.
- Work within given SLAs
The successful customer service advisor will require:
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of all Microsoft Packages, particularly Outlook and Excel.
- High level of numerical understanding and accuracy.
- Previous experience in a telephone based sales support / customer service role
- Previous experience in the Automotive or Financial Services industry is desirable.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internal and external.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.