- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Account sign in temporarily unavailable
We are currently conducting maintenance on this area of the website, including the contractor portal for timesheets and payslips. We hope to have everything back up and running shortly and this should not affect any payment runs. Thank you for your patience.
Senior Highway Engineer
Senior Highway Engineer required.
Contract role paying up to £35per hour inside IR35
They now have ambitious growth plans over the next year and are looking for a Senior Highway Engineer to join their Engineering Team based in London.
Requirements of the role:
- Highway design
- Report writing
- Project management
- Budget control and reporting.
- Adopt best and appropriate practice
- Client engagement / supply chain interface
- Ensure quality control
- Assist in the bidding and securing of new works
- Staff development
- Demonstrable experienced Highway Engineer in local authority and/or private sector
- Wide range of skills and projects including highways, cycling and public realm
- Ability to determine appropriate solution with innovation and value
- Knowledge of and engagement with the civil engineering industry
- NEC3/4 experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.