- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Account sign in temporarily unavailable
We are currently conducting maintenance on this area of the website, including the contractor portal for timesheets and payslips. We hope to have everything back up and running shortly and this should not affect any payment runs. Thank you for your patience.
Project Manager (Fibre/Telecoms)
Our client are an established ISP provider based on the Isle of Wight, currently hiring for a Project Manager on a 2 year fixed term contract basis.
The roles will be Isle of Wight based - the project manager would be responsible for:
- engagement and support with our construction build partners
- maintaining accurate records and producing relevant reports throughout the project life cycle - whilst always considering the appropriate Health and Safety measures
- ensure risk issues dependencies are managed and escalated as required
- Prioritise and schedule all work activities for the successful delivery of contracted services in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner - within budget
- ensuring build programmes progress to schedule
- Prioritise and schedule all work activities as required
- Responsible for the tracking of equipment, inventory and any other expenditure that could potentially impact the financial performance of the project
- Adhere to internal and external, regulatory, operational and Health and Safety compliance procedures
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a Service Delivery / Project Management environment
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the telecoms industry (FTTH delivery experience essential)
- Good understanding of NRSWA requirements and legislation
- Proven track record of delivery and a proactive approach to managing projects
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.