- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is looking for a BIM Manager with a Revit MEP background to work on medium to large international projects.
Our client is looking for a BIM Manager with a Revit MEP background to work on medium to large international projects that include Commercial, Residential, Health, Heritage and Public projects.
The successful BIM Manager will have worked for a building services or multi-disciplinary consultancy and have the below experience:
- Delivered projects at BIM Level 2
- Achieved PAS1192 compliance
- Confident in communicating the BIM process
- Standardise processes and workflows
- Create families, templates and standards for Revit
- Produce fully coordinated drawings using Revit MEP and Navisworks for clash detection
This is a great opportunity to work on international projects so if you are a BIM Manager looking for a new challenge or a Revit MEP coordinator looking to make a step up please click the apply button now.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.