- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Freelance Building Control Surveyor
My client are one of the most desirable London Borough's to work for and due to an increase in workload they are looking to employ a Freelance Building Control Surveyor on a 6 month contract.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- To assist the Head of Building Control in respect of all professional matters which are the responsibility of Building Control
- Provide support to the overall management of planning and development, including input to the corporate planning, management and decision making processes and representing the borough in matters relating to Building Control to stakeholders and partners outside of the Council
- monitor and oversee the performance of the professional Building Control staff to maximise output and improve efficiency
- Manage the structural engineer and the team of administration staff to ensure a quality support to the professional team
- undertake monthly audit systems to monitor current outputs and improvements that can be introduced
If you are keen to apply for this opportunity or keen to find out what other opportunities I am currently recruiting for at the moment please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 0100406
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.