- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Project Delivery Manager
At Vivacity, they make cities smarter. They gather real-time data from their sensors to reduce congestion, spot dangerous manoeuvres on the road to improve safety, and to support autonomous vehicles and traffic management alike.
Senior Project Delivery Manager
Salary range: £50-60k
At Vivacity, we make cities smarter. We gather real-time data from our sensors to reduce congestion, spot dangerous manoeuvres on the road to improve safety, and support autonomous vehicles.
Using Reinforcement Learning techniques at the forefront of academic and research thinking, we optimise traffic lights to prioritise cyclists and improve air quality. To support this, we gather anonymised data through simple, efficient, and affordable Computer Vision based sensors.
All our solutions are community-centric, using 'privacy by design' principles. Our ultimate goal is to make the European vision of a Smart City - one which makes the city work effectively, for the community.
About the role
We are currently rolling out thousands of sensors across the UK, Europe and beyond, and are seeking a Senior Project Delivery Manager to join our Client Delivery team. This role will have the opportunity to develop client relationships on industry-leading projects that deliver a societal benefit, while internally working alongside a world-class AI research team.
You will be leading one of our highest-profile projects, directly helping a major city to understand and improve their transport networks through managing large-scale rollout of sensors. You will be the first point of contact for the client, and will be responsible for delivering cutting-edge innovation on a multi-million pound programme - with the potential to lead on future projects of national importance as the company grows.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Leading the customer relationship, being the primary point of contact for all strategic matters related to the project
- Owning the project plan and budget on our largest (>£1m) strategic projects, including managing our subcontractors to aid delivery of the broader programme
- Coordinating internal work across both technology and delivery teams
- Understanding client objectives in order to develop the client's strategic vision for our AI products
- Manage commercial relationships with subcontractors
Vivacity welcomes applications from all candidates and embraces diversity within our teams. If you are in any doubt as to whether you would be a good fit, please get in touch, or apply anyway, and we will get back to you. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Technical background, with either a technical degree or 2+ years of experience in technical roles
- 3 years of experience in client-facing roles
- Highly motivated by the growth and autonomy that comes with working in a startup
- Open communication style
- Strong problem solver
The following would further strengthen your application
- Experience in the transport sector
- Experience with AI or software development
- Strong project management experience
We offer flexible working policies and a benefits package that includes a personal development budget, an annual company away trip, and regular, varied events. This is an exciting opportunity to take an active part in shaping the future of an energetic company dedicated to revolutionising the way our cities work.
Contact: Rhys Shelley - T: 01489 898245 M: 07521179577