- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
CDM Advisor - Utilities / Substation
Leading utilities contractor seeks to secure the services of a proven CDM Advisor with experience of working on utilities / substation projects for principal contractors
Leading utilities contractor seeks to secure the services of a proven CDM Advisor with experience of working on utilities / substation projects for principal contractors and you will have a fundamental knowledge of CDM best practise and compliance. You will work on a variety of projects in Scotland, North West and North Wales but his will be a working from home arrangement either on a contract or permanent basis.
As CDM Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Providing sound competent advice on design and/or construction processes on these projects as well as supporting/advising in the mitigation of risk.
- Advise on best practice health and safety application and current legislation.
- Ensure for contract mobilisation that the company have the right CDM processes in place, ensuring the right workflow and quality documents are in place (and produce / update them as appropriate).
To be considered for the role of CDM Advisor candidates must have the following:
Minimum level qualification: NEBOSH Construction.
Essential Skills/Experience: Must have worked in utility space/substations environment. Must have a broad experience of operating as Principle Contractor and have a fundamental knowledge of CDM and best practice of delivering robust CDM compliance.
Preferable: It will be a significant benefit if this person has a knowledge of SPEN / Iberdrola working practices.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.