- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Bid Manager / Bid Coordinator - Infrastructure
Leading privately owned main contracting organisation seeks to employ a Bid Manager with experience of working in an infrastructure market (rail, civil engineering, highways etc) on a permanent basis based in London.
Leading privately owned main contracting organisation seeks to employ a Bid Manager with experience of working in an infrastructure market (rail, civil engineering, highways etc) on a permanent basis based in London. If you are a proven Bid Manager who craves to work for an employee focused business or, a Bid Coordinator or Proposals Coordinator that is looking for a role that will help you develop into a Bid Manager please apply!
The Bid Manager will support the bid team to prepare submissions and generate responses to questionnaires. They will liaise with various departments to ensure up to date information is utilised in the bid submissions. They will issue responds to client request and track submission. They will ensure that client relationships are developed and that all key reporting is completed on time. You will join a an established organisation that turnover circa £40million per year with a strategic plan to grow to £100million as see this role as being a key hire to achieve this. This company can offer loads of autonomous working accompanied with a family orientated and friendly working culture.
- Ensure that all project reports, internally and externally are completed on time and that the reports are accurate and consistent in particular the tender tracker. Reporting is to follow the company's information management system procedures and policies.
- Compile responses to client requests during the bid process such as expression of interest (EoI) and Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ)
- Organise meetings for senior members to review bid submissions and endorsement of tenders. Outcome recorded and tracked accordingly.
- Complete client submission using analytical skills to generate fluidity and correct use of English in the document. Ensure all questions are answered pertinently.
- Working under the direction of a Head of Estimating, the role involves monitoring the day-to-day aspects of an individual bids.
- Liaising with the bid team to deliver the bid and identifying the needs of the potential clients.
- Assist the bid manager in the generation of the tender handover documentation.
- Represent the company at workshops and meetings with clients and always be professional and courteous.
To be considered for the role of Bid Manager candidates will have:
- Currently working in a Bid Manager role or, a Bid Coordinator / Proposal Coordinator with aspirations of developing into a Bid Manager
- Experience in Civil Engineering, Power supply, Highways, Rail or other infrastructure sectors required.
- Articulate and excellent writing skill. Detail knowledge of the construction industry.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills as a minimum and advantageous to have knowledge of other customer relationship management (CRM) IT system.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has the ability to communicate and build relationships effectively with all stakeholders, with a view to repeat business from our client base.
- The individual will be a dedicated worker who has the ability to work independently and make important decisions when necessary.
- The candidate will have excellent attention to detail and produce quality documentation that is subject to audit scrutiny.
In return you will be offered a salary of between £40,000 - £50,000 (DOE) accompanied with a company bonus, pension and 25 days annual leave
To apply is easy, contact Oli or just simply apply online
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.