Find your future role
SHEQ Administrator / Coordinator
I am looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator / Administrator for a Utilities company. Hybrid working from their Watford office is offered, with site/office visits to their other locations expected when required.
Key skills required for this role
SHEQ, health, safety
UK Driving Licence, Health and Safety experience
This role will see you working as part of the SHEQ team, providing administrative support across a range of SHEQ day to day duties. You will also take overall responsibilities for administrative reports in relation to data quality, circulating client feedback and facilitating the IMS (Integrated Management System) updates.
Your role will also include:
- Assisting in the management of the IMS in maintaining the IMS in accordance with the business requirements whilst also identifying improvement initiatives
- Providing support to the SHEQ teams to achieve excellent standards
- Assisting in the preparation of SHEQ Assessments/management plans
- Managing the resolution of findings and corrective actions
- Providing support in relation to document control
- Able to manage own time effectively
- Previous experience in Health, Safety and Environmental capacity within the Construction industry would be advantageous
- Basic IT skills - Word, Excel, Powerpoint