Find your future role
|Ref no.||BHNLINUX ADMINISTRATOR|
Perm, full-time position
1 day a week in office (godalming)
on call 1 week in 3 but this is not a 24/7 operation.
Linux, Aws exesperiance is key
Key skills required for this role
Linux Administrator, AWS , Windows
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Manage and Maintain cloud-hosted Docker Swarm and AWS ECS Services.
* Configuration/Management of Linux Hosted Nodes services Apache/HAProxy
* Configuration/Management of Linux Nodes ( Debian/Ubuntu Server )
* Configuration/Management of Elastic Search environment.
* Scripting tools and Processes in the following Languages PHP/Bash/PowerShell
* Deployment of AWS Services.
* Creation of AWS Security profiles.
* Manage CI Pipeline and Deployments through Azure DevOps.
* Work with the Head of Technical Operations, SysAdmin Teams and Dev teams to implement code in a stable,
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
* Proven working experience as a Linux Systems Administrator in a Web Environment.
* Proven experience working within the confines of public cloud providers.
* Experience in Systems Administration of Linux and Windows environments.