Defence & Security
The Defence & Security sector represents over 20% of our group’s overall revenue, and a higher proportion of placement numbers, with circa 30% of our annual placements being for security cleared positions.
We have a significant footprint in Defence & Security, where we hold one of the largest permanent recruitment solutions in the market.
Our Defence & Security specialism
We have operated within the Defence & Security sector since our inception in 1984 and a large proportion of our revenue is in this space. Our Defence & Security team comprises 20 experienced consultants focused on delivering niche-skilled engineering, technology and business support resource to the Defence & Security sector.
Sign up for our quarterly Defence & Security insights.
We have over 1,000 contractors on assignment within the Defence & Security sector, making circa 2,000 placements per year. We invoiced 51 clients in the Defence & Security sector last financial year, covering all UK locations, from Glasgow and Barrow-in-Furness to Portsmouth and Plymouth.
Our teams covers our clients’ entire resourcing needs across land, sea, air & cyber domains for all Engineering, Manufacturing Technology and Business Support skill sets:
- Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Quality Engineers
- ILS/Reliability/Supportability Engineers
- Safety Engineers
- Assembly and Production Technicians
- Testers and Inspectors
- Manufacturing and Production Engineers
- Engineering Technicians
- Software Engineers/Developers
- Systems Engineers
- Electronic Engineers
- Enterprise/Solution/Technical Architects
- AI & Robotics
- Information Security and Governance
- Network Security
- Project/Programme Managers
- Project/Programme Planners
- Instructional Designers
- Procurement and Supply Chain Managers
- Finance (Clerk to CFO)
- Subcontracts/Commercial specialists
- Business Development/Bids/Marketing
- HR (Administrator to HRD)