When it comes to telecommunications, our specialism lies within fibre connectivity.
We are a leading supplier of staff to Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and their construction partners. We specialise in finding talented people to support the development and deployment of 100% fibre networks across the UK. We are experienced in recruiting a wide range personnel to bring “gigabit-capable” broadband to every home and business by the end of 2025, including:
- Field engineering (supervisors, field engineers, field managers, fibre installers, surveyors, cable pullers, cabling technicians and splicers)
- Operational (permit coordinators, permit managers, health & safety, planners)
- Traffic management (designers and managers)
- Street works (supervisors, designers)
- General civils (inspectors, drivers, operatives, ground workers)
- Commercial & project delivery (quantity surveyors, project managers, delivery managers, construction managers, construction supervisors)
- Network/access planning (fibre planners)
- GIS specialists
Whatever resource you need and wherever your business is located, our expert consultants can help find and deliver the right talent for your business. As a number of our consultants have had first-hand experience of the sector, they can relate to the needs of our clients working within the fibre market.